Top 5 Marketing Challenges for Businesses
1) Lack of Resources – Such as Budget, People and Time
- Create a marketing plan, most companies have Business Plans and Financial Plans but very few have a Marketing Plan.
- Determine your marketing goals.
- Define your strategy.
- Outline what activities you will use.
2) Lack of Marketing Knowledge
- Outsource task as necessary.
- Delegate and automate.
3) Increasing Visibility or Generating Leads
- Identity your target audience and marketing messages to them.
- Understand your audience.
- What makes you different.
- Compelling message.
- Develop strategies.
- Are you aware of new ways to reach out to new clients?
- What appeals to your target audience?
4) Choose the Right Marketing Platform
- Go where the fans are.
- Where is your competition marketing? Facebook? Instagram?
5) Keeping Up with Trends
- Find time to keep up or hire someone to do it.
- Marketing automation.
- Set yourself up as an expert in your field.